Stock Market Traders will soon be rushing to Football Index, with the great returns on offer.
This post today is one to congratulate Football Index for their strategy with the IPO’s.
For those new to Football Index, there wasn’t always 1000+ players, but there were just 200 tradeable. Obviously, this is when F.I were in the start up stages, with very few traders it wouldn’t make sense for them to have thousands of ‘markets’ available.
2 Footballers used to join the market every friday, for a measly 25p. Whether it was Neymar, or Benteke! This meant that for some lucky players, they could get a top player, for a really low price! I have no doubts that there were many traders who exploited this, buying at 25p and selling at the premium price. In fact, I tried it myself but wasn’t quick enough!
As you can imagine, the above brought about a huge frenzy in trading. Now, players are released to the market at set times. More importantly, they have set prices, some do come at a premium, depending what their abilities are. I will explain below why this is great for the platform.
There are many benefits to setting schedules IPO’s, as I will detail below.
- Previously, the 25p Promotions would be seen as an easy way to make at least £50 per promotion, providing you could get on the players at low prices. This stopped the platform from growing to the leve that it is today, as many traders would want ‘in’ on the promotion attempts, so they wouldn’t tie their money up in the index due to this.
- Trader confidence. As the ‘squad players’ were making their way onto the platform, traders soon noticed that this change has only strengthened the Index, we have recently seen Neymar fly from £4-£9 in the matter of months.
- A New Market. With Sportsbook betting, there are plenty of people who like to bet on the Underdog, due to the immense profit potential. Recently, Wigan beat Man City and the odds were 25/1. The addition of squad players allows customers like this to join, put their money on an ‘underdog’ (In Football Index Terms this would be a youth prospect), with the hopes of a big payout if the player was to fulfil his potential.
- F.I Ambitions. As Football Index set the initial prices for the IPOs, this is an highlight of their ambitions for the platform. They have recently added James Milner to the platform, which actually was it’s own joke on the Football Index Twitter community. Looking past the price, it let’s us know what THEY think the market is worth, I think adding Milner at £2.30 is a stroke of genius. I will explain in detail below.
- Market Separation. Previously, the Top 200 players competed for the same thing. Now, only the Top 200 can win media buzz. This will help traders who focus on Media Buzz to maximise their efficiency. All Players can win performance buzz however.
- Top Players will rise. Adding all of the squad players will highlight just how good the top players are, meaning price rises. Much like we have already seen with Neymar, Harry Kane, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and so on. These players have already risen in price, but I don’t think they’re anywhere near finished yet.
- Great Return on Investment. There are players on the Index now ranging from just £0.20. Keep in mind that the maximum a player can earn in one day is £0.23, this means there is huge potential on the index. Note, I am not saying that the 20p player will return this figure, as players prices are determined by traders, and the players who are expected to win dividends every week come at a premium price.
If you had money in your account and would like some advice on which players to buy, I don’t think Milner would be on any traders wishlist.
Don’t get me wrong, he’s not a bad player, he scores a decent amount of points for Performance Buzz, but at £2.30 a share, there are far better options.
However, the introduction of players such as James Milner will add new levels of confidence to the markets. Football Index wouldn’t introduce a player for nobody to buy him.
They believe that this is his value on the index. It may not be value currently, but they believe their platform growth will attribute to James Milner being worth £2.30.
I stand with them on this! Since James Milner has been introduced to the market, it seems to have increased the average prices of the top performing defenders. Otamedi, Stones & Koulibaly have seen their prices increase and Otamendi has overtaken Milner as the top priced defender. What we have seen is that when one player has a price rise, the rest of the index will then rise to ‘catch up’. For example, Neymar flew up to £10.50, I noted Griezmann at £3.80 and Paulo Dybala at £4.51. As soon as Neymar got his rise, traders then look at other players, using Neymar as the baseline.
Is Neymar 3x the player that Griezmann is? Is Neymar 2x the player which Dybala is? As this is what the Trading price suggests!
High priced players can work wonders for others on the Index. This just shows that you don’t need to be on the Top Players, to benefit from their price increases.
Griezmann now trades at £4.40, Dybala £4.94.
But no, James Milner is still not worth £2.30 currently.
Another great thing about Milner being £2.30 is that he takes up a place in the Top 200, meaning he is eligible for Media Buzz.
Personally, I don’t see him winning Media Buzz anytime soon, so this adds more value to players in the Top 200, as it’s less competition.
IPOs can still be very hard to find on Football Index. Yes, we get given the player, aswell as a rough time which they will enter the index, but it’s still not easy to find your much wanted player.
The IPOs also add competition to the Index. I didn’t trade much when there was just a Top 200, so it doesn’t affect me much. However, I can see this being frustrating to those which have had to adapt from The Top 200 only. However, if they still trade now on Football Index, their transition will be made much smoother by the fact they will be holding players such as Neymar & Messi for as little as £0.25!
The way Football Index handled the IPOs is nothing short of fantastic. They implemented this in a way to protect traders portfolios, if they had introduced all of the players or £0.25, it would have seen most players fall in value, due to traders exiting trades to try and profit from flipping IPOs.
Traders would have no reason to sell shares in Neymar to purchase players such as James Milner, as it just doesn’t make sense to them.
There is plenty more growth in this platform, with the World Cup coming soon, aswell as Football Index having a huge advertising push.
Great times ahead for Football Index & the loyal traders!
FIA give their opinions on the 2018 World Cup & who is likely to shine.
Following on from Performance Buzz being announced, it’s safe to say there has been a sufficient amount of market uncertainty. Recently, Football Index had changed the way the stock market works, changing this overnight. This caused a great amount of traders to lose confidence in the future of Football Index, many withdrew their funds.
Recently, Football Index have been conducting themselves much better, which means traders are more confident & prices would rise.
The November update has cemented traders confidence, as the news has been well received by all. The Football Index story is only just beginning!
In all honesty, I expected this! This will make the World Cup even more exciting to watch, as now your players are competing for the chance to earn you dividends.
The great thing with this update is that previously, during International breaks, Performance Buzz players who don’t attract media attention would drop in price, quite significantly!
Traders now will be reluctant to sell, meaning greater market stability.
I predict that there will be a significant rise in Neymar, Messi, etc, players which should make it to the end of the competition, as they hold more value.
I also expect Harry Kane to drop, as traders would have been holding him for his Media Buzz potential. Now there’s also Performance Buzz, nobody expects England to get very far so he’s less valued.
Many traders know what this ‘score’ is, but only now do we know what it stands for!
There were rumours that it’s the amount of people trading on the Index, but today we learnt a very valuable lesson!
This score is a system Football Index use to correlate Buys and Sells. IF the figure increases, there are more buys than sells. If the figure decreases, people are selling up!
The score has recently passed the 10,000 mark, so lets see what figure that is in a few months time!
Football Index have no plans to slow down. In fact, they have only just started.
They have plans to expand,which i will detail below. There are currently around 100,000 members on Football Index, I can only imagine what will happen when they get a foothold with sportsbook gamblers, as millions bet every weekend! In my opinion, Football index is better as you don’t simply win or lose & there’s multiple ways to make money.
They have started to advertise on WhoScored.com , a reputable website which many gamblers use for statistics for their acca bets.
Radio AD’s on talksport is nothing short of genius, most listeners eat, breathe and sleep football, so they are the perfect audience for Football index.
We offer an incentive for new customers, registering to Football Index.
It’s actually a pretty good way to guarantee yourself £30 profit straight off! Simply register, by clicking our banners on the site, deposit £40 and spend it, then fill out the cashback form & Voila! £30 Profit.
How is it £30 Profit? Simple. Football Index will refund you any losses up to £500! The worst you can do is break even on trading, then you can take our £30 cashback and run for the hills or reinvest!
The team at Football Index HQ are working hard to push their brand to new customers, while working hard for existing traders. It looks like it’s going to be an exciting period for all involved, let’s hope it helps us all profit further!
A look at Injury Trading & How to Profit from it.
Is Football Index just a Scam? We CRUSH these rumours with this post.
What are Player Promotions?
Read this guide, for everything you need to know about the Football Index Penny Stocks update.
We discuss how you can make money on Football Index.
Sanchez is out of contract in the summer. He’s favourites to reunite with Pep.